Spivey Law Firm is Proud to Continue to Sponsor the Lee County Bar AssociationShare January 25, 2024 | Category: Blog, Community Support
The Lee County Bar Association (LCBA) has been active for over 74 years. LCBA not only supports members but also our community.
LCBA supports members by:
- Advancing ethical conduct, excellence, and professionalism through ongoing legal education
- Fostering an environment of public responsibility among legal professionals
- Promoting our legal system and resources within our community
LCBA supports the community by:
- Offering free legal clinics on important topics of local interest
- Promoting the Rule of Law with student programs such as Moot Court, annual Mock Trial competitions, and providing school speakers for Constitution Week
- Providing a Lawyer Referral Service to connect the public with qualified attorneys
- Providing opportunities for our members to enhance the community through charitable activities
The LCBA Foundation was established in 2016 to impact Lee County's needs. One of its endeavors is providing scholarships for deserving Lee County students and grants to community non-profits.
Spivey Law Supports LCBA
We at Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. are proud to support LCBA in its mission to further member education, create meaningful member interaction, and when important legal matters arise, inform the community.
Spivey Law Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys, P.A. is a proud annual Sponsor of the LCBA. We also are active members of the Lee County Bar Association and 100% participation as members by the attorneys of Spivey Law Firm.
We represent people involved in numerous types of personal injury and wrongful death accidents throughout the state of Florida. Our firm provides personal contact and communication along with aggressive representation. Should you or a loved one be injured in an accident, please contact us 24/7 at 239.337.7483, toll-free at 1.888.477.4839, or online at SpiveyLaw.com. There are no costs or attorney fees until we receive a monetary recovery for our client.